Since the carshow in Rosmalen is comming up, I decded to clean up my TA05R. And it was much needed, beceause the chassis was quite dirty. Also i found some loose screws, and fixed my front CVD’s.
Refitted the electronics, and now its ready to drift. I hope it runs smoothly again!
(don’t mind the way the electronics are fitted, I need tot fix that up a bit)
Here are some photo’s of the cleaned chassis:
I heard most of you guys would bring an Silvia S15 body, I ‘finished’ mine. It was bought 2nd hand, but in a bad shape. The it had a few tears in the front, the stickers that where on it came loose, and the buckets were badly painted. So I fixed up the front, repainted the buckets, and removed the original stickers. I added some of my own stickers, to give it that ‘drifty’ look. I hope you like it!
Some photos of the process, and the finished product:
Sorry for the bad pictures, but the cameras battery’s were nearly empty, and its raining outside.
Thanks for watching!