Body is really battered now and my chassis is really dirty.
Meeting was awesome tho!
Had an awesome time and finally had a long day of RCdrifting only again.
Missing a piece of the bumper.
Rear bumper is surprisingly still intact (Scratched the wall pretty hard a couple of times :P)
Today we are gonna drift on our first meeting together as a team!
We will put some pictures and films up on the blog for you all to see how our day was!
We have two cams onboard and I hope this will make some nice vid’s!!!
Since the carshow in Rosmalen is comming up, I decded to clean up my TA05R. And it was much needed, beceause the chassis was quite dirty. Also i found some loose screws, and fixed my front CVD’s.
Refitted the electronics, and now its ready to drift. I hope it runs smoothly again!
(don’t mind the way the electronics are fitted, I need tot fix that up a bit)
Here are some photo’s of the cleaned chassis:
I heard most of you guys would bring an Silvia S15 body, I ‘finished’ mine. It was bought 2nd hand, but in a bad shape. The it had a few tears in the front, the stickers that where on it came loose, and the buckets were badly painted. So I fixed up the front, repainted the buckets, and removed the original stickers. I added some of my own stickers, to give it that ‘drifty’ look. I hope you like it!
Some photos of the process, and the finished product:
Sorry for the bad pictures, but the cameras battery’s were nearly empty, and its raining outside.
Thanks for watching!
I’ve been trying to mod my 415 to CS. This is how it got so far. Still have to change the front belt and pulley. Still didn’t find a suiteable belt to fit with a larger pulley.
The centerpulley is changed with a HB set. To the back it has a 18T pulley, and to the front it has a 16T pulley.
This here’s the back differential with a TA04 pulley on it. I had to tighten the drivebelt up with extra tensioners. It may look a bit crappy but it works fine.
Also you need to change the positioning of the tires when they are under angle of steering. The tire closest to the driving circle has a shorter radius of steering than the one that’s on the outer circle. This is called Ackermann. When you are modding your chassis for countersteer, you have to minimize, if not, completely remove the ackermann from your steering house. This is a very tricky mod, but the internet is full of alternatives.
I’ve chosen to make it by myself. Still need to finish it, but it works just fine.
Please leave a comment if you need info!