So in my previous Cyclone project post i said i bought a complete cyclone as well.
I received it like this a week or so later:
It was really dirty (already saw that in the auction pictures 😛 ) so i took it appart:
I really didn’t expect it in such a good shape for what i paid. No stripped screws or damaged belts/pulleys or whatsoever. It was only very dirty (think it has been in storage for a long time).
After cleaning it looked like this:
Sorry for the crappy picture 😛
Tested it last Thursday (Practice Days – Day 1 vid) and Sunday (D1:10, rcdrifting competition).
I was surprised how it behaved, i couldnt tell the difference between my pro4’s and the cyclone 😀
Monday i cleaned it again (I hate chalk lines 😛 ) and also cleaned up the wiring:
Sorry for the lack of any Countersteer setup but i’m waiting for a 10t TDS pulley.