Here’s to our teammembers that are leaving for D1RC tommorrow to compete with rcdrifters from all over the world.
A special shoutout to Ric, Tijs and our newest crewmember Bop!!
Good luck you guys, and also good luck to the rest of the representatives of our country!
Keep us updated on the latest news!
Since my wife is pregnant for about nine months now, I thought it was nice to make a shelfqueen for my son’s bedroom.
I’ll try to give you a walk through the project
At first I didn’t know what color it had to be, but it’s pretty obvious that it should be blue….
Right from the start I measured out a Rockstar star on the roof. This was going to be the second color of the car, grey.
Like the rest of my teammates I also bought me a recycle project last year. Up untill last december I didn’t have a clue what to do with it.
As a member of a young group I personally need more time to cope with the rest of the fellows….. So here I am, posting my pics at last…
This is from where I started:
Basic twotone paintjob
I’m very satisfied with the result. Still got three bodies left to go 😛 So there will be more in the future
– That our Teammember Tizer is going to drift at the world’s rcdrift finals???
– Our orange team has a good change of getting highly ranked XD
– Darksupra has almost won the Dutch drift competition round 2 last sunday
– Reinier has ended up with the best qualification of the day
– The summer started and the temperature keeps rising every day
– Darksupra and I are training with custom cs chassis’
– We are very good at driving cs…..XD
– Hotrod still practices on his best peace stance (see practice films)
– We still need our own track (sponsors welcome):P
– etc etc etc
Till next post.
Vid from last week friday on 11-06-10.
Music: Linkin Park, In the end.