Since my wife is pregnant for about nine months now, I thought it was nice to make a shelfqueen for my son’s bedroom.
I’ll try to give you a walk through the project
At first I didn’t know what color it had to be, but it’s pretty obvious that it should be blue….
Right from the start I measured out a Rockstar star on the roof. This was going to be the second color of the car, grey.
Drift days are fun. A lot of fun actually. But the day after mostly sucks, especially when the drift day was in a big event hall. Your chassis becomes so dusty and dirty!
But at least my ‘new’ drift body survived. Just a few scratches from driving to close to another car.
Next up: Teambodies 🙂
Body is really battered now and my chassis is really dirty.
Meeting was awesome tho!
Had an awesome time and finally had a long day of RCdrifting only again.
Missing a piece of the bumper.
Rear bumper is surprisingly still intact (Scratched the wall pretty hard a couple of times :P)
Since the carshow in Rosmalen is comming up, I decded to clean up my TA05R. And it was much needed, beceause the chassis was quite dirty. Also i found some loose screws, and fixed my front CVD’s.
Refitted the electronics, and now its ready to drift. I hope it runs smoothly again!
(don’t mind the way the electronics are fitted, I need tot fix that up a bit)
Here are some photo’s of the cleaned chassis:
I heard most of you guys would bring an Silvia S15 body, I ‘finished’ mine. It was bought 2nd hand, but in a bad shape. The it had a few tears in the front, the stickers that where on it came loose, and the buckets were badly painted. So I fixed up the front, repainted the buckets, and removed the original stickers. I added some of my own stickers, to give it that ‘drifty’ look. I hope you like it!
Some photos of the process, and the finished product:
Sorry for the bad pictures, but the cameras battery’s were nearly empty, and its raining outside.
Thanks for watching!