Since my wife is pregnant for about nine months now, I thought it was nice to make a shelfqueen for my son’s bedroom.
I’ll try to give you a walk through the project
At first I didn’t know what color it had to be, but it’s pretty obvious that it should be blue….
Right from the start I measured out a Rockstar star on the roof. This was going to be the second color of the car, grey.
Forgot to post it here but i finished the body a couple of weeks ago.
And it survived the first round of D1:10 without losing much paint :P.
Bought this PS13 body secondhand last year (yup another recycle project), my plan was to make it a show body but it’s a little rough. So this will be the competition body till i finish my new body (Haven’t bought/received everything yet so it won’t be done in time ;))
How i received it:
After removing most of the decals and cleaning:
Decals still visible after removal 😛
I know Nissan never did this color combination but i only had these colors laying around 😛
Added some details and fixed the paint on the front bumper:
Vid from last week friday on 11-06-10.
Music: Linkin Park, In the end.
Today we are gonna drift on our first meeting together as a team!
We will put some pictures and films up on the blog for you all to see how our day was!
We have two cams onboard and I hope this will make some nice vid’s!!!
Since the carshow in Rosmalen is comming up, I decded to clean up my TA05R. And it was much needed, beceause the chassis was quite dirty. Also i found some loose screws, and fixed my front CVD’s.
Refitted the electronics, and now its ready to drift. I hope it runs smoothly again!
(don’t mind the way the electronics are fitted, I need tot fix that up a bit)
Here are some photo’s of the cleaned chassis:
I heard most of you guys would bring an Silvia S15 body, I ‘finished’ mine. It was bought 2nd hand, but in a bad shape. The it had a few tears in the front, the stickers that where on it came loose, and the buckets were badly painted. So I fixed up the front, repainted the buckets, and removed the original stickers. I added some of my own stickers, to give it that ‘drifty’ look. I hope you like it!
Some photos of the process, and the finished product:
Sorry for the bad pictures, but the cameras battery’s were nearly empty, and its raining outside.
Thanks for watching!